Vin Diesel’s character, Dom, drove many iconic cars in the Fast & Furious franchise. Here’s everything he got behind the wheel of in The Fast Saga.
Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) drove many iconic cars during his time in the Fast & Furious franchise, so here are all of his cars so far in the saga. Dominic Toretto has appeared in eight Fast & Furious movies, as well as Diesel’s self-created and directed tie-in short film, Los Bandoleros. The actor will surely add a few more vehicles to this list, with a few more installments on the way in the near future.
Dom is a major fan of muscle cars, something that became apparent very early in the franchise. Rather than use typical models for speed during street races, Dom preferred something with horsepower. His love for this type of car was influenced by Dom’s father, another car fanatic, and Dom had a tendency to argue with Brian O’Conner over his friend’s loyalty to imports.
Most recently, Dom appeared in a central role through F9, which released in June 2021. The ninth installment of The Fast Saga featured a handful of new cars, including appearances by some recognizable models. Dom will surely get behind the wheel of some more vehicles in the final two installments of the Fast & Furious‘ primary series. Until then, here’s everything Dom drove in the movies.
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Dom’s signature car in The Fast Saga is the black 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. The car, which he built with his father, appeared in The Fast and the Furious, Fast & Furious, Fast Five, and Furious 7. It was destroyed in Furious 7 when Dom faced off against Deckard Shaw in Los Angeles. Based on the appearance of the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T at the hideout in F9, it seems Dom repaired the car after Furious 7.
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
In the end credits of The Fast and the Furious, Dom was seen escaping Los Angeles and driving a red Chevelle in Baja, Mexico. The car then returned in Fast & Furious when Dom drove home to attend Letty’s funeral. Dom later sanded the car, repainted it gray, and blew it up while trying to get vengeance for Letty’s “death.”
1970 Plymouth Road Runner
Dom’s Road Runner was first seen at the end of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift when he encountered Sean at the race. He mentioned that he got the car from Han, which led back to Furious 7 when Dom traveled to Tokyo to retrieve Han’s belongings after his presumed death. Dom used a different Road Runner in the movie when he was back in Los Angeles.
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Dom bought the Challenger in Spain and was later seen racing Brian at the end of Fast Five while celebrating their successful heist. In the next film, Fast & Furious 6, Dom and Brian were racing once again while using the same two cars. The fate of the car is currently unknown in The Fast Saga.
1968 Dodge Charger Hellacious
Dom first used the 1968 Dodge Charger Hellacious in F9 when the group arrived in Edinburgh to hunt down Jakob Toretto to stop him from using the Project Ares device. The car was then used during the convoy sequence in Tbilisi, specifically in taking down the armored vehicle with magnets. The Charger was then given to Jakob Toretto, who later attempted to return it to Dom as the brothers made amends.
The Other Cars Dom Drives In The Fast Saga
The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- 1993 Honda Civic EJ1 – The models used by Dom, Letty, and Leon when they hijack trucks at the start of the film.
- 1993 Mazda RX-7 – Drove the red Mazda during a race against Brian, Danny, and Edwin.
- 1994 Toyota Supra MK IV – Brian primarily used the car, but he gives it to Dom so he can escape at the end of the movie.
Fast & Furious (2009)
- 1987 Buick Grand National – Dom used it to hijack fuel tankers in the Dominican Republic.
- 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH – Dom gave the car to Brian after destroying the Nissan Skyline.
- 1973 Chevrolet Camaro F-Bomb – Dom stole the car and used it to later kill Fenix Calderon.
Los Bandoleros (2009 Short Film)
- 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible – Dom and Letty drive together to the beach before rekindling their romance.
Fast Five (2011)
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Sting Ray – Technically, Dom didn’t fully drive the Corvette, but he and Brian jumped on it to escape the train moments before it went off a cliff.
- 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Police Cruiser – Dom, Han, Roman, and Brian stole police cruisers to use for their Rio vault heist.
- 2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8 – Dom drove one of the matte black Chargers, which was upgraded for the vault heist but first decided to have a million-dollar quarter-mile race.
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona – Tej bought it from a car auction, but Dom ended up driving it during a race with Letty and during the tank chase in Spain.
- 2010 BMW E60 M5 – Dom and the crew drove modified BMW models to travel around London and track down Owen Shaw.
Furious 7 (2015)
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda – At the start of the movie, Dom drove Letty to Race Wars in the Barracuda to jog her memory about their past.
- 2014 Lykan HyperSport – Dom and Brian tried to steal the chip hidden in the HyperSport, but after running out of time, Dom drove the HyperSport through the towers to evade capture.
- 1968 Dodge Charger Maximus – Dom drove the car while cruising with Brian at the end of the movie.
The Fate of the Furious (2017)
- 1950 Chevrolet Fleetline – Fernando’s car in Havana that Dom used to race Raldo.
- 1961 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe – Dom drove the car in Cuba and gave it to his cousin after destroying the Fleetline in the street race.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – Dom, Letty, Tej, and Roman used Demons to recover the EMP device during their mission in Berlin.
- 1971 Plymouth GTX – Dom used the car while tracking down information in New York City.
- 1968 Dodge Charger Ice – Dom customized a Dodge Charger to use on the ice during the submarine mission.
- 1970 Dodge Charger Tantrum – Dom used the car to meet the crew at the airport and when he arrived at the Speedway to meet Buddy.
- 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat – Dom drove the car through the jungles of Montequinto before slingshotting it across a ravine.
- F9/Fast & Furious 9 (2021)Release date: Jun 25, 2021
Dev Patel Recalls Filming His Star Wars Audition With His Phone
About The Author