To create the best AUG loadout in Warzone, players can use certain attachments to increase its fire rate, accuracy, movement speed and range.
With Season 4 of Warzone Pacific amongst us, players should be searching for the best loadout for improved weapons like the AUG tactical rifle. The AUG is a burst fire tactical rifle that provides high damage with moderate recoil and slower movement speed when firing. Additionally, it comes with a built-in optic that provides 1.5x magnification. However, before using this buffed tactical rifle, players must first unlock the AUG to use in Warzone.
Many weapons in Warzone need to be unlocked by players through gameplay. Some require in-game challenges, and some require reaching certain levels. For the AUG, players need to reach level 28. This can be accomplished by playing either Warzone or Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War multiplayer. This task should not take too long, especially if the player chooses quick game modes in multiplayer.
Once unlocked, players should begin to max out the AUG to unlock all attachments. This will allow the weapon to be modified for the perfect loadout. Additionally, the use of Warzone XP Tokens to level up the weapon faster is highly recommended. These tokens will boost the amount of XP earned by the player through gameplay while in use.
Warzone Pacific: The Best AUG Loadout
After unlocking every attachment, the best loadout for the AUG is as follows:
- Agency Silencer: Suppresses sound while improving vertical recoil control, bullet velocity, and damage range in Warzone at the cost of aim down sight speed, aim walking steadiness, and aiming stability.
- 17” Titanium: A medium contour steel barrel that improves fire rate at the cost of damage range.
- Bruiser Grip: A stubby polymer grip that increases movement speed and hip-fire accuracy.
- 45 Rnd Speed Mag: An extended translucent magazine that holds 45 rounds and improves reload quickness at the cost of aim down sight time.
- SASR Jungle Grip: A makeshift combination of fabric tape and rubber bands to improve flinch resistance and aim down sight time while decreasing sprint to fire time.
- Perk 1: Cold-Blooded: Makes the player undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Also, it does not trigger a High Alert warning and negates Combat Scout.
- Perk 2: High Alert: The player’s vision will pulse when enemies outside the scope of view see the player. Footsteps from players using Dead Silence are audible in Warzone.
- Perk 3: Tracker: Enemies will leave behind a footprint trail, and players can see markers at enemy death locations while hiding the markers of enemies killed by the player.
The AUG received a buff in the latest Season 4 update to increase the max damage from 40 to 43 while also increasing the minimum damage from 32 to 34. This loadout for the newly improved AUG offers excellent gains to the fire rate and range while slightly lowering the damage. This is the perfect loadout for Warzone players that excel in burst fire mode.
Warzone is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Editor’s Note: A lawsuit has been filed against Activision Blizzard by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, which alleges the company has engaged in abuse, discrimination, and retaliation against its female employees. Activision Blizzard has denied the allegations. The full details of the Activision Blizzard lawsuit (content warning: rape, suicide, abuse, harassment) are being updated as new information becomes available.
Pokémon GO Ditto Disguises July 2022
About The Author