The NZ-41 is an Assault Rifle that operatives should create a loadout with in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone thanks to a recent buff.
Editor’s Note: A lawsuit has been filed against Activision Blizzard by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, which alleges the company has engaged in abuse, discrimination, and retaliation against its female employees. Activision Blizzard has denied the allegations. The full details of the Activision Blizzard lawsuit (content warning: rape, suicide, abuse, harassment) are being updated as new information becomes available.
The NZ-41 is one of the many Assault Rifles in Warzone and Call of Duty: Vanguard. It has seen its share of admiration and unpopularity, but the weapon’s best loadout is seeing usage again throughout June 2022. Thanks to a buff that the NZ-41 received in the June 2 patch, the weapon’s recoil and damage range are better than ever in its base model. With the right perks and attachments, operatives can create the best loadout for the NZ-41 to use in both Warzone and Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Additionally, the NZ-41 is one of the weapons that players must unlock in Warzone and Vanguard. Fortunately, unlocking the weapon is extremely easy as players only need to reach level 41 to do so. Afterward, all of the weapon’s attachments can be unlocked simply by playing either the main Vanguard playlist activities or through Warzone. Because the NZ-41 is a Call of Duty: Vanguard weapon, the Assault Rifle also has access to the use of 10 perks at once.
Before diving into the weapon’s build, the perks that players should be using with the NZ-41 are E.O.D., Overkill, and Amped. E.O.D. offers additional protection against explosives, while Overkill allows players to equip two primary weapons instead of just the one. To counter some of the shortcomings of the NZ-41, players should pair it with an SMG in Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard such as the H4 Blixen. Amped will allow players to swap back and forth between their two weapons quickly, accelerating both the ready and stow speeds. Lastly, players should also use the Throwing Knife and Stim equipment to quickly finish downed enemies and recover health quickly in a pinch, respectively.
The Best Attachments For The NZ-41 In CoD Warzone & Vanguard
- MX Silencer: Muzzle that boosts recoil control and accuracy.
- LOR Mk1 Burst: Barrel that allows the NZ-41 to switch between full auto and burst, improving range and accuracy.
- G16 2.5x: Optic that enhances aim down sight precision.
- Orbweaver E Pack: Stock that boosts recoil control and accuracy.
- m1941 Hand Stop: Underbarrel attachment that provides a boost to accuracy.
- 6.5mm Sakura 50 Round Mags: Magazine attachment that increases the carrying capacity per clip.
- Lengthened: Ammo type that improves the bullet velocity of this weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard.
- Hatched Grip: Rear grip attachment that reduces the horizontal recoil pattern of the NZ-41.
- Brace: Perk that makes the NZ-41’s initial recoil pattern easier to control and aim.
- Fully Loaded: Perk that allows players to start off with the maximum amount of ammunition in Warzone and Vanguard.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Source: Charlie Intel
Yes, The Obi-Wan Kenobi Meme Was Perfect (& Worth The Wait)
About The Author