ENTERTAINMENT

Nicole Richie accidentally lit her hair on fire

Nicole Richie was celebrating her 40th birthday and has now shared a video of her hair catching fire right as she blew out her birthday candles.

She captioned the video, “Well… so far 40 is” then the fire emoji.

Since Richie posted the video to her Instagram, she has received over 15,000 comments. One of which was from her brother-in-law Benjamin Madden, who made a little joke about the incident, “Happy Birthday Sis love you and thankful for you always stay lit.”

Richie is married to Madden’s brother, Joel.

CNN has reached out to her representative for further comment.

Share this news on your Fb,Twitter and Whatsapp

File source

Times News Express – Breaking News Updates – Latest News Headlines
Times News Express||USA NEWS||WORLD NEWS||CELEBRITY NEWS||POLITICS||TOP STORIES

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close