TECH

Insider Intelligence: Google will capture 28.8% of US digital ad revenue in 2022 and Meta will get 19.6%, for a combined 48.4%, down from a 54.7% peak in 2017 (Sara Fischer/Axios)


Sara Fischer / Axios:

Insider Intelligence: Google will capture 28.8% of US digital ad revenue in 2022 and Meta will get 19.6%, for a combined 48.4%, down from a 54.7% peak in 2017  —  Google and Meta, known together in the ad industry as the “duopoly,” are expected to bring in less than half of all U.S. digital advertising …



Follow On Google News

Share this news on your Fb,Twitter and Whatsapp

File source

Times News Express – Breaking News Updates – Latest News Headlines
Times News Express||USA NEWS||WORLD NEWS||CELEBRITY NEWS||POLITICS||TOP STORIES

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close